Saturday, July 30, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Palooza!

I came home from work yesterday to find three (yes, three!!!) Stampin' Up! boxes on my kitchen table. All of us stampers know that coming home to see that our order finally arrived is like Christmas at any time of the year. I think it's possible that my fiance was just as happy as I was that my order came because I've seriously been talking about it all week. If it weren't for our wedding menu tasting coming up this afternoon, I'm pretty sure I'd play all day with my new stuff and only come out of my Stampin' daze to grab a snack and pour another cup of coffee.

As I frantically dug through my boxes and spread all my goodies on the table, a little red box caught my eye. My Paper Pumpkin kit had arrived too! Now, I have to confess that this is my very first Paper Pumpkin kit experience, and I am impressed. My Paper Pumpkin box came with everything I need pre-cut and measured (yes!) to make the project featured on the front of the box. Naturally I sat down and got to crafting right away. 



This month's Paper Pumpkin kit included enough supplies to make six cards and three gift boxes. It also included a really great versatile stamp set (for use with clear blocks) that I know I'll be using over and over again.

If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet, you seriously should. A subscription costs only $20 per month, and every month, a new pretty Paper Pumpkin package containing a surprise craft project is delivered to your door. Who doesn't love surprises? Besides, it's a great way to expand your Stampin' Up! expertise with tools and ideas that you can use again and again.

Click here to get your subscription now:



WHAT'S GOING ON?
Check out the details here:
COFFEE & CARDS: Starting in September! Watch for more information!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit - subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:



Thanks for sharing your time with me! Happy crafting!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment