Monday, August 22, 2016

Autumn Thank You

Yesterday was my birthday! I got to spend most of my morning making cards. It was a great day!


I spent some time with my stamp sets from the holiday mini, but I also included some of my favorites from the big catalog. You didn't overlook the Vintage Leaves stamp set or the Leaflets framelits for your Big Shot, did you? I had so much fun using both of these on this card - along with the Woodgrain embossing folder, Tags and Labels framelits and the One Big Meaning stamp set. Isn't this card beautiful?




I love the rich, warm colors of fall. For this card, I used Crumb Cake for the base, Cajun Craze for the one background sheet and the ink on the "Thank You", and I used Chocolate Chip for the woodgrain embossing. The leaves are stamped using my Stampin' Marker for the garden green up the middle of them, and then I used my sponge daubers to sponge color onto my stamps in Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler. They turned out just perfect, in my opinion! Some garden green bakers twine adds the perfect touch to the leaf stems, and some copper thread adds some whimsical texture behind my "Thank You" label.


I have some wedding showers coming up, and I plan to make all my Thank You's. I know my guests will feel special getting a hand-made card directly from me. Our wedding will be a fall outdoors theme, and this Thank You card definitely fits the bill! I know my guests will love receiving the card just as much I enjoyed making it!


Interested in making this gorgeous cards with your friends? Book an event with me, and we'll have a great time putting this and other cards together step-by-step.


Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Rose




********************************************************************



MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.







WHAT'S GOING ON?

Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot! If you reserve your spot within the next 10 days, you will receive a special gift directly from me!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!



  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit. Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:

  • Ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog begins September 1st! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any special offers direct from me!


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose











No comments:

Post a Comment