Monday, August 1, 2016

Back-to-School Buzz

It's August. What?!? When did that happen? It seems like just last week stores were stocking their lawn and garden sections, and now school supplies are everywhere you look! Back to school commercials are on TV, and kids everywhere are getting their letters in the mail finally revealing their teacher for this upcoming school year. With all this back-to-school buzz everywhere, I was inspired to create a thank you card for those dedicated and amazing teachers out there! Check it out!


Don't you just love how those thank you's look like chalk on a chalkboard? The Stampin' Up! Whisper White ink on Basic Black cardstock gives your project a "chalkboard" effect. The Thank You greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, and for a pop of color, I used the splatter stamp from the Swirly Bird stamp set in Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay. These stamp sets are so versatile - I have so many ideas that include them in my future projects! Here's what the sets look like:



I wanted to bring a pop of color to the inside of the card and keep with the theme of the outside. To do this, I used the splatter stamp and the small flower both from the Swirly Bird set. Doesn't this pop make the inside really stand out?


Show a teacher your appreciation and give them a homemade card. I know they will love it!

You can purchase the stamp set from my online store by clicking the photos below

Swirly Bird Photopolymer Stamp Set
[141749]
$25.00




Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.






WHAT'S GOING ON?
Check out the details here:
COFFEE & CARDS: Beginning early September. Watch for more details!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit - subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:




Thanks for sharing your time with me! Happy crafting!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment