Monday, August 15, 2016

Eeeeek!

Nothing screams Halloween like the combination of orange, purple, green, and grey. Those color combinations always get me in the "Halloween spirit", so I was bound and determined to use them as the palette for my next Halloween card.



This card was not complicated at all, but the texture created from the Stampin' Up! dimensionals and embelishments is amazing! What do you think?


So now for the really exciting part! The Spooky Fun stamp set and Halloween Scenes Edgelits bundle go on sale starting September 1st. When you purchase this bundle from me using my September hostess code (posted here on September 1), you'll receive pdf instructions to make this card along with three others!

Make sure you subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss out on the full offer! Plus, I'll be giving another sneak peak of the Totally Trees stamp set AND one of the Christmas stamp sets from the Holiday Mini catalog soon! Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Rose  



********************************************************************

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.




WHAT'S GOING ON?

Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!



  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit. Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:

  • Ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog begins September 1st! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any special offers direct from me!


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment