Sunday, August 7, 2016

Happy Swirl-o-ween!

Time sure flies! It may not seem like it with the warm temperatures we've been having lately, but it hit me the other day that Halloween and Thanksgiving are right around the corner! With the holidays creeping up on us, I thought why not try my hand at some seasonal cards with my Swirly Bird stamp set? Of course, I also used my Teeny Wishes because it has so many events to choose from.

Have you thought of using your Swirly Bird set to make a pumpkin? Check this out!



Isn't that whimsical pumpkin so cute? And here's the stamped inside of the card - which I honestly like just as much (if not more) than the outside!



I love the fun of taking a stamp set and adapting it to a new project. It's so rewarding when you create something new! What seasonal cards have you made with your Swirly Bird set?

*************************************************************

MY GIFT TO YOU:
Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.







WHAT'S GOING ON?
Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!

  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit - subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:




Thanks for sharing your time with me! Happy crafting!

Rose





No comments:

Post a Comment