Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Jar of Cheer Sneak Peak

Tomorrow's the day! Finally you'll be able to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog! In the spirit of Holiday Mini Catalog Eve, I put together a Christmas card for you using the Jar of Cheer stamp set.


Isn't this card adorable? I just love how the sponged white ink looks on this card. I hope you didn't pass by the Jar of Love bundle in the big catalog! This set is amazing, and you may have noticed when thumbing through your holiday catalog that it is paired with both a Christmas AND Halloween set! Awesome!

Now, for the exciting news!

This card is part of a 4-part Christmas, Halloween, and two all-occasions card bundle that I'm calling the "Jar-iety Bundle". I will post the remaining cards in the bundle for you to preview over the next few days. If you order both the Jar of Cheer and the Jar of Haunts stamp set from me using my September hostess code (revealed tomorrow), you will receive a card kit from me to make all four cards in the pack.

Here's what your card kit will include:
- All embellishments and paper, pre-cut and ready for stamping
- Envelopes for all your cards
- pdf instructions for assembling your cards

All you need to create your cards is your stamps, ink, and adhesive!

Make sure you subscribe to my blog or my Facebook page (Country Cards by Rose) to be first in line when I reveal the next three cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Rose

I LOVE being your demonstrator!
Want to join the fun? It involves lots of parties! Ask me how...

roseflorence4@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook: Country Cards By Rose



********************************************************************


MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.






WHAT'S GOING ON?

Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot and to receive a special gift directly from me!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!



  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit. Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:

  • Ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog begins September 1st! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any special offers direct from me!


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment