Tuesday, August 23, 2016

More Fall Fun

I love fall! I love the crisp air and leaves, the bright colors, chunky sweaters, tall boots, hay rides, and warm apple cider. It's my favorite time of year. Naturally I'm loving making all these fall cards! They are so much fun and use all my favorite colors!

The Stampin' Up! sets are all so versatile. I've been spending my time combining multiple stamp sets to make all sorts of cards. I'm sticking with the "Thank You" theme because I have so many thank you cards to make in preparation for my wedding showers and wedding coming up over the fall season.


This card uses the new Totally Trees and Wrapped in Warmth stamp sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog along with the cable knit embossing folder that I LOVE working with. The falling leaves are from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set from the big catalog. The "Thanks kindly" sentiment comes from the One Big Meaning stamp set from the big catalog.

Isn't it great when you can combine new stamp sets with your favorites?


I'm having so much fun crafting my fall cards! Thanks for stopping by...Happy crafting!

Rose




********************************************************************


MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.






WHAT'S GOING ON?

Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot! If you reserve your spot within the next 10 days, you will receive a special gift directly from me!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!



  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit. Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:

  • Ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog begins September 1st! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any special offers direct from me!


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment