Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Halloween Fun Continues!

Are you as excited for autumn as I am? I spent the early afternoon dreaming of crisp fall days while sitting in the sun watching a parade and sweating like crazy. I may have sweltered in the sun this afternoon, but I spent my morning stamping with my new Spooky Fun stamp set from the holiday mini catalog!

I finished two cards today! Aren't they spooky and fun???


The orange card on the left was inspired by a card I saw in the big catalog. I love using the Stampin' Up! catalog for ideas! Can you guess which card was my inspiration?



The beautiful card on the right with the golden moon and embossed trees is my favorite card that I have created thus far. I used a songe brayer and sponge dauber for the night sky background. I also used the dauber to bring in some rich Cajun Craze color over the bright Crushed Curry moon. I used my blender pens with Whisper White on the trees to lighten them up against the rich background.




The bats and the "have some spooky fun!" sentiment add the perfect touch! What do you think? Which of these cards is your favorite?

Tomorrow I'll display another card using the Spooky Fun stamp set and Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies. Make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don't miss it! I'll also be giving another sneak peak of the Totally Trees stamp set from the holiday mini catalog soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Rose  


********************************************************************

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.




WHAT'S GOING ON?

Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!



  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit. Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:
  • Ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog begins September 1st! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any special offers direct from me!


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment