Friday, August 26, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Update!

Big News! Stampin’ Up! has provided a slight clarification to the limited time offer on the Thoughtful Branches bundle, and I wanted to pass this information along to my customers right away!
 
This stamp set and bundle has been advertised as being available until August 31, while supplies last…but I just learned last night that what this means is that the stamp set will definitely be available all the way through August 31 even if the original supply is sold out! After August 31, then the set is only available while supplies last.


So, what does this mean for you??? This means that if you’ve been holding off on placing your Thoughtful Branches order thinking that it won’t be available to you….you’re in luck! This stamp set is awesome! I attended a stamp club last night where we made three projects using this bundle, and I was amazed at how versatile it is! It can be used for any occasion, including Halloween and Christmas – which we all know are both right around the corner.


And here’s even MORE good news for you: When you buy the Thoughtful Branches bundle from my store using my August hostess code of 2NRWS6WU, you will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE stamp set from me! There are only 4 days left to take advantage of this deal!


Click below to purchase the bundle from my store:


https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=144328&dbwsdemoid=2170143
 


Remember, you still have time to use your Bonus Days coupons too! They do not expire until August 31, so this would be a great way to use your coupons!



Thanks for stopping by...Happy crafting!


Rose




********************************************************************


MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.






WHAT'S GOING ON?

Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot! If you reserve your spot within the next 10 days, you will receive a special gift directly from me!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!



  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit. Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:

  • Ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog begins September 1st! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any special offers direct from me!


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment