Saturday, August 13, 2016

Totally Trees Sneak Peak!

If you've been following my blog, then you noticed that the last few days have been a little quiet. I had a crazy busy week and didn't get the chance to do some serious stamping until last night. My fiance spent some time with his buddies which meant I had the house to myself to spread my Stampin' Up! goodies everywhere and craft, craft, craft.

Anyway - the cards I made last night all used stamp sets from the NEW Stampin' Up! holiday mini catalog! I had so much fun playing with my new goodies that I didn't even notice how late it was getting until I looked up and realized it was midnight. Doesn't time fly when you're stamping?

My first project used two stamp sets from the holiday mini catalog - Totally Trees and Spooky Fun. I also used the Leaflets Framelit Dies from the big catalog with my Big Shot to cut out the leaves on this card along with the Woodgrain embossing folder for the green background. I love how easy it is to coordinate products from both catalogs on the same project. Check it out:



I used Stampin' Up! Sponge Daubers for around the edges of the leaves and the card front, and the Halloween Night bakers twine gave that extra pop of color just where I needed it around the leaf stems. The burlap ribbon really added even more texture to this card. I wanted to coordinate the inside of my card with the front, so I used the Totally Trees stamp set to bring in some color.

So what do you think? Leave me your comments!



I'll be posting more projects from the holiday mini over the next few weeks. You'll be able to order from this catalog starting September 1st! Subscribe to my blog to make sure you don't miss any new projects or offers - I'll be posting some soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Rose  


********************************************************************

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.




WHAT'S GOING ON?

Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!



  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit - subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:
  • Ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog begins September 1st! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any special offers direct from me!


Thanks for sharing your time with me!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment