Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Wrapped in Warmth Sneak Peak

When I browsed through the holiday mini catalog, the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set was the first one that caught my eye. It's a gorgeous, natural and down-to-earth stamp set for Christmas, but ironically I didn't even have Christmas plans for it! I saw the set, and immediately I thought of all the ways I could use it for fall! I have been so excited to get to crafting with it, and last night I finally had the chance!

I combined my new Wrapped in Warmth stamp set with the NEW cable knit embossing folder along with the Vintage Leaves stamp set (which is one of my favorites, by the way), and I created this warm and richly textured fall card. Doesn't it make you want to cozy up in a big sweater on a chilly day?


I LOVE the texture of the cable knit embossing folder. It makes a great background and adds so much to this card - especially on Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

And isn't that leaf beautiful? I have to credit my fiance for that one. I was spending so much time trying to perfect my leaf using my sponge dauber on the cardstock when he finally asked me why I didn't just dab my sponge directly onto my stamp! Oh my gosh! How could I have overlooked that great technique! Of course I followed his suggestion, and the result was perfection! I also used the sponge dauber on the edges of my leaf square and Keep Warm cardstock pieces to create some warmth. Sponged ink on Crumb Cake cardstock is one of my favorite looks.

So what do you think? Do you have any Christmas stamp sets you can use on a fall card?



For more holiday catalog sneak peaks, make sure you subscribe to my blog so you won't miss a thing! You can find me on Facebook too at Country Cards by Rose.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Rose  



********************************************************************

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the August Host Code below to place your online order, and you will be entered for a chance to win a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.




WHAT'S GOING ON?

Take advantage of tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot!
  • Don't forget! The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is on sale now through August 31 - while supplies last!! There has been a lot of buzz about this one, so I have a feeling these will be flying off the shelves. Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!



  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly kit. Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the BIG CATALOG:

  • Ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog begins September 1st! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any special offers direct from me!


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose

1 comment:

  1. Love this card - that cable embossing folder is the BOMB!!!

    ReplyDelete