Friday, September 23, 2016

Christmas Gift Card Set...Part 2

Today I am showcasing the second card in my 4-part Christmas gift set for you. This card was CASEd from the Holiday Mini Catalog with just a couple minor adjustments. Have you browsed through your catalogs for inspiration? I've had so much fun CASEing the beautiful projects from the holiday mini, and I always find that my next project is so much easier to create afterward!


This gorgeous Christmas card uses the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set and the Cable Knit embossing folder along with some Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper. Aren't these products just awesome together? I love all the unique texture and dimension in this card, and it just feels "cozy".






Have you CASEd a card or other project lately? Share a photo your CASEd project in the comments.


If you would like to purchase the products I used to create this card, please consider buying from me. I would be thrilled to earn your business! Click any of the pictures below to go directly to my online store:



Also...REMINDER!! Saturday (tomorrow) from 1:30 - 3:30 is my Coffee & Cards class at Terre Verde Coffee Shop in Chilton. For only $5 you'll get to make-and-take a simple, but elegant Christmas card and a spooky, festive Halloween card. I hope to see you there!


Thanks for stopping by!


Rose

Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose




*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the September Host Code below to place your online order and be entered to win a FREE stamp set! Click HERE to shop now.









When you purchase both the Jar of Cheer and the Jar of Haunts stamp sets from me using my September host code, you will get my "Jar-iety Bundle" card-kit. The kit includes all the paper and dies (pre-cut!) that you need to construct the beautiful bundle of cards pictured below. You will also receive envelopes for all your cards and pdf instructions to build the bundle. All you need to get crafting is your ink, stamps, and adhesive!

Click below to purchase these sets directly from my store:
 






WHAT'S GOING ON?
  • Take advantage of September savings with 25% off of select products weekly September 1 - 21! Click HERE to see the week 2 list of special offers, and click below to shop my online store for these deals. Check back each week for the updated list of deals!



https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2170143
  • Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN

  • Get tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot and to receive a special gift directly from me!
  • The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is still available, but only while supplies last! Inventory levels are dwindling fast, so I doubt they will be on the shelves for long! Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!


  • Click below to browse the HOLIDAY CATALOG:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf

  • Click below to browse the BIG CATALOG:


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose


Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment