Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Christmas in...September?

I know, I know...many of you think it's too early for me to post any Christmas projects. Normally I would agree with you, but right now I have to ignore all of that because I just HAD to make something Christmas with my new goodies from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I couldn't wait any longer!


Today I have some Christmas gift tags to show you that I think are just adorable! These tags took me hardly any time at all, and I had so much fun with them. Don't forget that at Christmas time, there are so many more projects to make with your Stamps than just cards...gift tags, bags, and boxes, tags for baked goodies, a holiday basket full of homemade projects or maybe even a Paper Pumpkin kit for that special crafter in your life. The holidays are a great way to jump right in to your creativity, and I didn't waste a second getting into my creative space with these tags. Check them out!






**Squeal!** Aren't these tags just too cute??? I am in love with Cherry Cobbler as a rich Christmas color - it pairs so great with whisper white, crumb cake, and even Sahara Sand. And that Cookie Cutter bundle! I just HAD to have it. This bundle has been very popular, so if you've had your eye on it, order it soon so you won't have to wait for inventory re-stock!


Here's my Santa close-up:




I used the blender pen on my Santa to color in his suit. The To & From come from the Tin of Tags stamp set, and the sweater texture in that gorgeous Cherry Cobbler background comes from the Cable Knit embossing folder. That's one of my very favorites from the Holiday Mini. I added some Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Bakers twine as the tie on this tag, which you can purchase TOGETHER in the mini catalog with the Bakers Twine Trio (bonus!).


Here's a close-up of my second tag in the bunch using the Cookie Cutter bundle:




I'm stealing my friend and fellow demonstrator Kelly's favorite phrase when I say: Isn't that reindeer just "stinkin' cute"?!?!? I can't get enough! This tag was so easy to put together - just use the Scalloped Tag Topper punch on some Sahara Sand cardstock, punch out the reindeer, layer some Washi Tape behind it, and use the Tin of Tags for the "To & From" again in Cherry Cobbler.


Here's the final tag in my trio:




This tag is so elegant, but was so simple. I used a Stampin' Sponge in Crumb Cake around the edges of my tag for an antiqued look. The snowflake is from the Tin of Tags stamp set again along with the sentiment. I stamped off with the snowflake to follow the antiqued style of this tag. Did you notice the Cable Knit background again on that Cherry Cobbler tag behind the front? What a perfect pop of texture!


If you are interested in hosting a party or attending a Christmas Gift Tag themed class, just send me an email. I would love to help you unleash your Christmas creativity!


Shop my online store directly for any of the products I used to make these tags by clicking below:


Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00


Thanks for stopping by!


Rose

Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose




*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the September Host Code below to place your online order and be entered to win a FREE stamp set! Click HERE to shop now.









When you purchase both the Jar of Cheer and the Jar of Haunts stamp sets from me using my September host code, you will get my "Jar-iety Bundle" card-kit. The kit includes all the paper and dies (pre-cut!) that you need to construct the beautiful bundle of cards pictured below. You will also receive envelopes for all your cards and pdf instructions to build the bundle. All you need to get crafting is your ink, stamps, and adhesive!

Click below to purchase these sets directly from my store:
 






WHAT'S GOING ON?
  • Take advantage of September savings with 25% off of select products weekly September 1 - 21! Click HERE to see the week 2 list of special offers, and click below to shop my online store for these deals. Check back each week for the updated list of deals!



https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2170143
  • Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN

  • Get tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot and to receive a special gift directly from me!
  • The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is still available, but only while supplies last! Inventory levels are dwindling fast, so I doubt they will be on the shelves for long! Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!


  • Click below to browse the HOLIDAY CATALOG:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf

  • Click below to browse the BIG CATALOG:


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose


Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment