Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wrapped in Warmth Simplicity

My fiancé and I spent this past Labor Day weekend up north with his family. It was nice to get away, but we all know how hectic it can be to come back. Somehow I found an hour Monday evening to spend in my crafting room, and in that hour I somehow found time to clean and organize (boring!) AND create this festive card:




This card was really simple and came together quickly. The stamp set I used on this card is the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I love this set and the coordinating Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper which is showcased using the Layering Ovals Framelits for your Big Shot. A little Garden Green Bakers Twine adds just the perfect pop of Garden Green to the card. The Woodland Embossing folder background is highlighted using a Sponge Dauber in Crumb Cake ink.


I also stamped the inside of my card using a few other stamps from the Wrapped in Warmth set.




Doesn't this set just make you feel so cozy?




Click below to purchase any of the products used to make this card directly from my store. Don't forget to use my September Host Code to be entered to win a FREE stamp set:




Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


Thanks for stopping by!


Rose

Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose




*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the September Host Code below to place your online order and receive a gift directly from me! Click HERE to shop now.









When you purchase both the Jar of Cheer and the Jar of Haunts stamp sets from me using my September host code, you will get my "Jar-iety Bundle" card-kit. The kit includes all the paper and dies (pre-cut!) that you need to construct the beautiful bundle of cards pictured below. You will also receive envelopes for all your cards and pdf instructions to build the bundle. All you need to get crafting is your ink, stamps, and adhesive!

Click below to purchase these sets directly from my store:
 






WHAT'S GOING ON?
  • Take advantage of September savings with 25% off of select products weekly September 1 - 21! Click HERE to see the week 1 list of special offers, and click below to shop my online store for these deals. Check back each week for the updated list of deals!



https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2170143
  • Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN

  • Get tons of amazing benefits by hosting a workshop! I have a few openings in September and October, but my calendar is filling up quickly. Email me today to reserve your spot and to receive a special gift directly from me!
  • The Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches bundle is still available, but only while supplies last! Inventory levels are dwindling fast, so I doubt they will be on the shelves for long! Click below to get your bundle before they are gone!


  • Click below to browse the HOLIDAY CATALOG:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf

  • Click below to browse the BIG CATALOG:


Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose


Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment