Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Another Cookie Cutter Autumn Idea

The cookie cutter bundle has been very popular, and I've seen a lot of gorgeous projects using both the Christmas and Halloween stamps with that totally awesome punch. I know the sets are very versatile so I sat down the other night and challenged myself to make a card that featured the Halloween cookie cutter stamp, some type of Designer Series Paper, and another stamp set (outside of the sentiment).


Here's the end result:





OMGosh! Isn't this card a-dor-a-ble? I am so incredibly happy with how this card turned out. Have you been using your Subtles ink pads for your fall projects? I am amazed by them for my autumn cards!


Want to know the best thing about this card?!?!? It was so. stinkin'. easy. And if you order from my online store using my October host code, you'll receive step-by-step pdf instructions for constructing this card...just in time for Thanksgiving!




Click below to purchase any of the products used to make this card from my online store. I would be thrilled to earn your business!

Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00


Thanks for stopping by!


Rose

Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose




*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the October Host Code below to place your online order and be entered to receive a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.









WHAT'S GOING ON?

  • Coffee & Cards Event on October 22 from 1 - 3:30. You'll get to make-and-take 2 beautiful cards at this class for only $5. Class will be held at City Church in New Holstein. Contact me or RSVP through my Facebook event if you would like to attend!
  • Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN

  • Click below to browse the HOLIDAY CATALOG:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf

  • Click below to browse the BIG CATALOG:
 






Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose


Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment