Friday, October 21, 2016

Cookie Cutter Baby Card

Today I have a cute card for you that showcases how easy it is to use that adorable Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle and Cable Knit Embossing Folder for a card that you can use well after the holiday season is over.





Isn't this card just adorable? Bermuda Bay and Whisper White are a perfect combination for a baby card! I used a sponge to add some light Bermuda Bay coloring all over the cable knit texture and around the edges of all my white pieces. And don't those rhinestones add the perfect amount of "bling" to this cute card?




I love that I'll be able to use this stamp set beyond just Christmas (and Halloween if you were like me and got the Halloween cookie cutter stamp set, too!).


If you would like to purchase any of the products I used to create this card, please consider purchasing them from me. Your support helps me to keep bringing you project ideas and videos (coming SOON!). I so appreciate your business! Please click any of the items below to go right to my online store:

 


Remember to use my October Host code below to be entered to win a FREE stamp set:



How does the host code work? Each order placed at my Coffee & Cards classes or online using this host code qualify for an entry to the FREE stamp set drawing. I'll be drawing a winner in December!

The next host code promotion will begin in January - watch for details!


Thanks for stopping by!


Rose

Email: roseflorence4@gmail.com
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer




***********************************

Click HERE to see what's going on - local events and promotions


Shop my online store Clearance rack HERE and get up to 80% OFF!

Want to construct a new project every month?
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin


COMING SOON: Online Classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment