Monday, October 3, 2016

Designer Series Paper Sale!

How's your Designer Series Paper stash? Does it dwindle as fast as mine? I, for one, am hooked on this stuff! I love how it coordinates so perfectly with the colors of my cards, and adds that perfect pop to my projects.


We can all use more Designer Series Paper, and Stampin' Up! is helping to build our stash with great sale! Starting today through the end of October, when you buy three select Designer Series Paper products, you get one free. That's a great deal!


Click below to order the sale products directly from my store. Don't forget to use my October Hostess code F929FW2F to be receive a gift from me!





Thanks for stopping by!


Rose

Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose




*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

MY GIFT TO YOU:

Use the October Host Code below to place your online order and be entered to receive a FREE stamp set from me! Click HERE to shop now.









WHAT'S GOING ON?

  • Coffee & Cards Event on October 22 from 1 - 3:30. You'll get to make-and-take 2 beautiful cards at this class for only $5. Class will be held at City Church in New Holstein. Contact me or RSVP through my Facebook event if you would like to attend!
  • Don't miss out on the BOGO promo going on until October 10th! Subscribe today - click here: PAPER PUMPKIN

  • Click below to browse the HOLIDAY CATALOG:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf

  • Click below to browse the BIG CATALOG:
 






Take time to create something fun today! Happy crafting!

Rose


Find me on Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment