Monday, November 7, 2016

Swirly Scribbles & Pine Boughs


I'm baaaaack! I had an amazing honeymoon, but I'm back to reality now and back to stamping! I wanted to take a moment to showcase a card we made at my recent Coffee & Cards Class right before my wedding. I think I was crazy to hold a class just one week before I "tied the knot", but I had so much fun, and it was a great way to ease my stress during the hectic last week before the big day!


Don't you just love this crafty card we made using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets and the Pine Bough embossing folder?




For that pop of plaid color, I used the Warmth & Cheer designer series paper. The "Merry" sentiment comes from the Jar of Cheer stamp set in the holiday catalog.




Don't you just love the colors of this card? They remind me of an old-time country Christmas!


If you would like to purchase any of the products used to make this card, please consider purchasing them from me by clicking below. Your  support helps me to continue bringing you project ideas and videos (coming soon). I appreciate your business!



Thanks for stopping by!

Rose

Email: roseflorence4@gmail.com
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer


***********************************

Click HERE to see current Sales & Promotions

What's going on??? Click HERE for my local events!

Shop my online store Clearance rack HERE and get up to 80% OFF!




**********************************

Want to craft a brand new project every month?
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin


************************************


Use my November Host Code for a chance to win!



Click HERE for details


**********************************


 

No comments:

Post a Comment