Sunday, November 6, 2016

Use My Host Code to WIN!

Did you know that you could win a FREE stamp set from me? That's right! Every online order you place using my monthly host code enters you to win a FREE stamp set. I'll draw the winner in December.

Here is your host code for November:


I also have a special online VIP group for my customer where I post ideas and projects tailored to the stamp sets, bundles, and other Stampin' Up! products that you have purchased from me. Contact me if you are interested in joining!



Thanks for stopping by!

Rose

Email: roseflorence4@gmail.com
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer


***********************************

Click HERE to see current Sales & Promotions

What's going on??? Click HERE for my local events!

Shop my online store Clearance rack HERE and get up to 80% OFF!

Want to craft a brand new project every month?
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin


COMING SOON: Online Classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment