Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Year-End Closeouts are Coming!

Yup, year-end closeouts are coming! This means that you can get some GREAT deals on lots of Stampin' Up! goodies...you can save up to 60% off!






Here are the details:
  • Promotion period is from December 1st through January 4th.
  • All products can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category on my online store.
  • Clearance rack items are only available while supplies last.
  • Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed through December 21 - after that, they will only be available while supplies last.
  • Retiring accessories are only guaranteed while supplies last.
  • The list of retiring items will be available December 1st.
  • There is no minimum purchase required to take advantage of year-end closeout deals!
  • Year-end closeouts ARE eligible for Stampin' Rewards (yes!) with qualifying orders.
  • New demonstrators (hobby or otherwise) may add year-end closeout items to their starter kit (this is a really great deal --- more bang for your buck)!
The biggest tip I can give you to take advantage of these deals is to order online. I am always happy to place orders for my customers, but for this deal you really need to place your order online to secure your product! When you order online, you'll be seeing real-time inventory that may no longer be available by the time I log in to place your product order.


I'll be posting the list of retired products once it's released by Stampin' Up! on December 1st. Make sure you subscribe to my blog to get the most up-to-date information. I'll also be updating my Facebook page (Country Cards by Rose).


Eeek! I love sales!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Rose

Email: roseflorence4@gmail.com
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer


***********************************

Click HERE to see current Sales & Promotions

What's going on??? Click HERE for my local events!

Shop my online store Clearance rack HERE and get up to 80% OFF!




**********************************

Want to craft a brand new project every month?
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin


************************************


Use my November Host Code for a chance to win!



Click HERE for details


**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment