Saturday, December 31, 2016

Another Dragonfly Dreams Sneak Peak


Today I have another sneak peak of the Dragonfly Dreams bundle for you! I also used the NEW Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder - which I thought reminded me of honeycomb!





Isn't this card gorgeous? I love the Bermuda Bay and So Saffron color palette! My dragonflies are adhered to the card base right from the paper they were die cut from! Isn't this a cute ideas? I only adhered the body with a glue dot and then gently popped the wings up to give them some dimension. Those honey bees are from the dragonfly dreams bundle, too! What a great way to "think spring" these days (especially in this gloomy Wisconsin winter)!



That's the inside of my card. That dragonfly is a 2-part stamp. Love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rose

Email: roseflorence4@gmail.com
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer


***********************************

Shop my online store HERE
Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Use my January Host Code and be entered to win a FREE stamp set!




 Click HERE to see current Sales & Promotions

What's going on??? Click HERE for my local events!


**********************************

Want to craft a brand new project every month?
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin

************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment