Thursday, December 1, 2016

My Gift to You!

>>> Use my December Host Code and GET INK! <<<

Yep - you read that right --- build your ink selection!
Receive your FREE ink pad as a gift from me
with a qualifying purchase from my online store!



Purchase $50 of product using my December Host Code
to get a FREE ink pad in the color of your choice!

Purchase $80 of product using my December Host Code
to get TWO FREE ink pads in the colors of your choice!



Click HERE to shop my online store now!


Details:
- Ink will be shipped directly to you mid-January
- Please make sure that you don't order anonymously to receive this promotion - I need to be able to contact you to find out what ink color you would like!

If you have any questions about my gift of FREE ink to you,
just shoot me an email.

Remember to use my host code only if your order is under $150! If your order is over $150, you'll get Stampin' Rewards!



Thanks for stopping by!

Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment