Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Occassions and Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peak!

Whew! It's been a long time since I posted on my blog! I have been crazy busy just like all of you with the holidays annnnnd I've been getting ready for....SALE-A-BRATION!


That's right, Sale-A-Bration starts January 4th, and it accompanies the NEW Occasions Spring Catalog! I'm here today to give you a sneak peek of what I've been working on.






This card uses the new Dragonfly Dreams bundle, the Sunshine Wishes dies (from the big catalog), and the new Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper that I got for FREE in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I used Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Whisper White, and Marina Mist as my color palette. It was part of a color challenge from a fellow demonstrator.


Here's a peak at the stamps that come in the Dragonfly Dreams bundle - I used them on the inside of the card:




Are you as excited as I was to get your hands on this bundle? I had so much fun creating with it. I can't wait to show you my other projects!


Thanks for stopping by!

Rose

Email: roseflorence4@gmail.com
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer


***********************************

Shop my online store HERE
Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!

Click HERE to see current Sales & Promotions

What's going on??? Click HERE for my local events!





**********************************

Want to craft a brand new project every month?
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin

************************************

Use my December Host Code (below) and get ink!
Click HERE for details





**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment