Friday, February 17, 2017

Floral Congratulations

Can you believe that February is over half over? I am amazed at how fast time flies! In my stamping world, I have shifted from focus on Valentine's cards and now I am THINKING SPRING! Here in Wisconsin, we've got some beautiful spring-time weather coming this weekend...so today I've got a beautiful spring-time card for you!




Don't you love the "fresh" color scheme of this card? That deep black "Congrats" is the perfect pop against those pastel colors. My friend Dena created this card! She's so talented - her easy cards are ALWAYS gorgeous!






Stampin’ Up! Supplies:

  • STAMPS – Blooms and Wishes (141784 photopolymer), Double Take (142908 photopolymer)
  • PAPER – Very Vanilla (101650), So Saffron (105118), Pear Pizzazz (131201)
  • INK – Basic Black (140931), So Saffron (126957), Delightful Dijon (138327), Pear Pizzazz (131180)
  • OTHER –  Stampin Sponges (141337), Very Vanilla 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon (141694), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Fast Fuse (129026)
Cutting & Scoring:  

  • So Saffron Card Base - 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
  • Pear Pizzazz- 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
  • Very Vanilla- 3 ¾” x 5”
Instructions:

  • Stamp large floral image 3 times along left-hand side and bottom of card as shown in So Saffron ink. Stamp Centers in Delightful Dijon ink.
  • Stamp small flower “stamped off” in So Saffron ink to create a lighter shade to fill in empty areas
  • Stamp leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink (I only inked up the “leaf” portion of the stamp so the stems would not be stamped to finish out the card.
  • Sponge along stamped edges of the card with So Saffron ink to create a richer color.
  • Adhere to Pear Pizzazz Layer. 
  • Tie Vanilla Ribbon around these two layers and pop up with Stampin Dimensionals to So Saffron Card.




I am definitely going to be playing with this color combination more and using my spring-time flowery stamps to chase away my winter blues! How about you?


If you would like to purchase the products use to make this card, you can click any of items below to go directly to my online store:





https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=2170143Thanks for stopping by!

Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

Click HERE for my local events!
Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!
Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer

Did you see the NEW Sale-A-Bration Flyer??? Check out!


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration_2017/SAB_2017_2nd%20Release_US.pdf

**************************************************



Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group where I post tutorials and videos with alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!




https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2170143

No comments:

Post a Comment