This card comes together in a snap - seriously! My friend Jackie made this card, and I love, love, LOVE her color choice. That bright red is the perfect pop of color against those neutrals! What a great eye for color she has!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Custom Tee Bundle (144724), One Big Meaning (c-139420, w-138788)
- PAPER – Crumb Cake (120953), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (138434)
- INK – Basic Black (140931)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Crumb Cake – 8 ½” x 4 ¼”, scored at 4 ¼” (creates a 4 ¼” square card)
- Real Red DSP – 4 “ x 4”
- Basic Black – 3 5/8” x 3 5/8”
- Whisper White – 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Scraps: Real Red, Crumb Cake
- Stamp shirts in Basic Black ink on Real Red and Crumb Cake scraps
- Cut out shirts using framelits & Big Shot
- Stamp “words” on bottom of Whisper White layer in Basic Black
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under both shirts
Wasn't that quick and easy?
If you'd like to purchase any of the products to make this card, just click on the items below to go directly to my online store:
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose
Click HERE for my local events!
Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!
Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer