Friday, March 31, 2017

Global Design Project 080 | Case the Designer

I'm back for another Global Design Project Challenge! This week, we are CASE-ing the talented Louise Sharp! You can click her gorgeous project below to learn more about this challenge.



The first thing I noticed about this card was that bright pop of Real Read contrasted with subtle Soft Sky. I immediately thought "retro", so this card inspired me to go for the retro look, and I just LOVE how it turned out!




I have been using my burlap ribbon a ton lately - I just can't get enough! I especially love the shabby chic look of the ribbon rolled up and secured with a staple or two. You can use your linen thread to gather the tail end of your ribbon for the perfect finishing touch. I love the gentle curl of the Linen Thread - it really gives your project a whimsical feel, don't you think?


Follow along with me as I make this card on my video!









Here are the paper dimensions for this card:


  • Crumb Cake card base = 4 1/4" x 11
  • Very Vanilla card front = 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
  • Real Red layer = 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Soft Sky tag = 4" x 2" (finished - after the tag topper has been punched)
  • Real Red strip = 1 1/4" x 4"

And as promised, if you click the prize wheel below, you'll get all the details for my $100 Stampin' Shopping Spree.

















Need more Stampin' Up! supplies? I would love to earn your business! I truly enjoy inspiring you with new projects and helping you to be creative! When you support my online store, it helps me to keep bringing you these amazing projects! Plus, I send a special thank you to my customers.



 
Product List - Click to Shop:






If you have any questions, just send me an email! Thanks for stopping by!



Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!

Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer


Join The Fun!



**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!


2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Rose. Love how you have CASE'd Louise's card. The burlap ribbon provides a lovely soft touch. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love these challenges :)

      Delete