Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Look Who's Turning...

Oh my! Isn't this just one of the most clever cards ever? I finally resolved my internet and blog issues, so I'm back to showcase this birthday card that is perfect for anyone...regardless of their age! My talented demonstrator friend Connie made it!




Isn't this card just genius? What a clever way to use those big numbers, right?!? The color scheme is just perfect to use as a masculine or feminine card...and we all know how easy it is to switch that up, right? You could use this same idea for a New Year's card, too...or maybe an Anniversary!


Gather your supplies and get creating! Here are your step by step instructions:


Stampin’ Up! Supplies:


  • STAMPS - Number of Years (140653)
  • PAPER - Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045)
  • INK - Real Red (126949), Basic Gray (140932), Smoky Slate (131179)
  • OTHER - Big Shot Machine (143263), Layering Squares Framelits (141708), SNAIL (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:  


  • Real Red - 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
  • Whisper White - 4” x 5 ¼”, 8 ½” x 2”
  • Basic Black - 3 ½” x 3 ½"
Instructions:


  • Die cut (4) 1½” squares from the 8 ½” x 2” white cardstock.
  • In Basic Gray ink, stamp a 4 and a 9 so that they are moving off the top of the squares.
  • In Real Red ink, stamp a 5 and a 0 so that they are moving up the bottom of the squares.
  • Mount squares on the Basic Black cardstock.
  • Stamp the dots all over the 4” x 5 ¼” Whisper White cardstock in the Smoky Slate ink. Adhere to the Real Red card base with SNAIL.
  • Add Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the numbers focal image and mount onto the card base.
  • Stamp “Look Who’s Turning” in Real Red ink at the top of the card.


I have listed all the products I used to create this card below. Clicking any of the images will take you directly to my online store - don't forget to use my March host code CJ2P2JYPK when placing your order so you can be entered into my monthly prize drawing! I so appreciate your  business - it's what allows me to keep bringing you fun projects like this, and I send a special thank you for every online order I receive!


Product List - Click any item below to go directly to my online store:

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


If you enjoy this project or any others on my blog, please spread the love in the comment section or by sharing on your Facebook page! I love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose




Click HERE for my local events!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!

Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer




Join The Fun!
Learn more HERE





**************************************************

Did you see the NEW Sale-A-Bration Flyer??? Check out!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration_2017/SAB_2017_2nd%20Release_US.pdf

**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!




https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2170143

No comments:

Post a Comment