Wednesday, March 8, 2017

WOW Card


Have you used your Everyday Hero set from the Occassions Catalog yet? My friend Kelly made this card, and I think it is just ADORABLE!


What a fun card to send to one of your girlfriends on her birthday...or turn over that "WOW" sentiment so that it says "MOM" and make your mom a super fun Mother's Day card! Clever, huh? Gather your supplies! I've got step-by-step instructions for you to craft this beauty!




Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
  • STAMPS – Everyday Hero (143080)
  • PAPER – Basic Gray (121044), Melon Mambo (115320), Smoky Slate (131202), Whisper White (100730), Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (141648)
  • INK – StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406), Brights Collection Stampin’ Write Markers (131259)
  • OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Watercolor Pencils (141709), Aqua Painters (103954), Melon Mambo Thick Baker’s Twine (141689), Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)           
Cutting & Scoring: 
  • Basic Gray Cardstock - 11” x 4 1/4”, score and fold at 5 1/2”
  • Melon Mambo Cardstock – 5 1/4” x 4”
  • Smoky Slate Cardstock – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
  • Whisper White Cardstock – 5 1/4” x 4” & scraps
  • Pop of Pink DSP – scrap                     
Instructions:
  • Stamp the spot light image, comic bubble, WOW and buildings on the Smoky Slate layer with Jet Black Stazon Ink where shown.
  • Color in the building windows with the Whisper White Watercolor Pencil.
  • Adhere Smoky Slate layer to Melon Mambo layer and then to card front.
  • Die cut 1 7/8” circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies on Whisper White Cardstock scrap.
  • Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to card front where shown.
  • Stamp the head and body of super girl on Whisper White Cardstock scrap, color with Watercolor Pencils and blend with Aqua Painter. Use the Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker from the Brights Collection to color in the belt buckle, hair tie and boots.
  • Stamp the cape with Jet Black Stazon Ink on Pop of Pink DSP scrap.
  • Cut out all images and adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to die cut circle on card front.
  • Add silver star Metallic Enamel Shapes and tie Melon Mambo Thick Baker’s Twine as shown


 
I have listed all the products I used to create this card below. Clicking any of the images will take you directly to my online store - don't forget to use my March host code CJ2P2JYPK when placing your order so you can be entered into my monthly prize drawing! I really appreciate your  business - it's what allows me to keep bringing you fun projects like this, and I send a special thank you for every online order I receive.


Product List - Click any of the items below to go directly to my store:

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


If you enjoy this project or any others on my blog, please spread the love in the comment section below or by sharing on your Facebook page! I love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose




Click HERE for my local events!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!

Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer




Join The Fun!
Learn more HERE





**************************************************

Did you see the NEW Sale-A-Bration Flyer??? Check out!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration_2017/SAB_2017_2nd%20Release_US.pdf

**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!




https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2170143

No comments:

Post a Comment