Monday, April 3, 2017

Adorable Easter Card

Can you believe that Easter is less than two weeks away?!? Time is flying by so fast! I just realized this morning that I haven't shared any Easter cards with you, so I'm hopping to it (pun intended) today!





Isn't this card adorable? I love the Basket Bunch set and Basket Builder dies - perfect for bring springy cards! And that bunny - how stinkin' cute is he???




Gather your supplies to make this super cute card!


Stampin’ Up! Supplies:


  • STAMPS – Basket Bunch (143186), Basket Bunch Bundle (144731)
  • PAPER – Cardstock: Soft Sky (131203), So Saffron (105118), Pink Pirouette (111351), Sahara Sand (121043), Wild Wasabi (108641), Whisper White (100730); Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) (142778)
  • INK – Basic Gray (140932), Pink Pirouette (126956), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Pear Pizazz (131180)
  • OTHER – Tasty Treats Washi Tape (142773), Blender Pens (102845), Corner Rounder (135346), Big Shot (143263), Basket Builder Framelit (143228), Dimensionals (104430), Snail (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:  


  • Whisper White - 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”
  • Whisper White – 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”
  • DSP – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
  • Scraps: Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, So Saffron & Whisper White
Instructions:


  • Stamp bunny and carrot images on Whisper White scrap and color with blender pends and ink pads.
  • Using the Big Shot and Basket Builder Framelits, cut out the Bunny, Carrot, Eggs, Basket and grass images.
  • Stamp the words in Basic Gray on the Whisper White layer.
  • Attach the DSP to the card base using Snail Adhesive. Then punch bottom corner with Corner Rounder punch.
  • Attach Washi Tape about 1/3 up from the bottom of the card.
  • Attach the remaining pieces as shown using Snail and Dimensionals on the Basket, Eggs, Bunny and Carrot. 



Need more Stampin' Up! supplies? I would love to earn your business! I truly enjoy inspiring you with new projects and helping you to be creative! When you support my online store, it helps me to keep bringing you these amazing projects! Plus, I send a special thank you to my customers. Use this month's hostess code: 93X9GTP4 to receive a gift from me, but remember, if your order is over $150, skip the code and get those fabulous Stampin' Rewards added to your order.


 
Product List - Click to Shop:


Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00






If you have any questions, just send me an email! Thanks for stopping by!





Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer







Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!





Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!







No comments:

Post a Comment