Friday, April 28, 2017

Eastern Palace Gift!

Don't you just love new Stampin' Up! product? I know you've all seen some sneak peeks of some amazing stuff from the new catalog releasing in June...it's pretty amazing, right? Don't you love even more when that new product comes with a ton of ideas for using it? I want to give you those ideas! I love to inspire you! I've been working on something with some demonstrator friends of mine that I know you're going to love! Read on for details...






The Eastern Palace suite is being released for purchase starting May 1st...one month BEFORE the new catalog comes out. This suite is amazing - full of beautiful Designer Series Paper that feature three of the new in-colors Lemon-Lime Twist, Fresh Fig, and Tranquil Tide. The stamp set is absolutely gorgeous and so versatile...and those Eastern Medallion Thinlets! I can't get enough! They really spruce up a card!




Do you see those stickers? They are this beautiful rich gold...and those tassles! I. Love. Them. The photo above shows the Premiere Bundle. The starter bundle is also awesome and just skips the dies, matching cardstock, and tassles. Check it out below:




So...here is the amazing news I have to share with you:



I have 26 projects tutorials for you using this bundle!!!
Yep, 26!!!

Here's how to get this free gift from me:
  • Purchase the Eastern Palace Bundle from me using the host code I feature on my blog.
  • Enjoy!
  • No seriously, that's it...that's all you have to do!

Take a look at this new amazing set in this video from Stampin' Up!




It doesn't get much easier than that! Here's a sneak peek at some of the projects you'll learn how to make in these tutorials. They are amazing!


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your weekend!


Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!



************************************************************







No comments:

Post a Comment