Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Quick Tip Tuesday & Antiqued Sympathy Card

Hello there! It's time for another "Quick Tip Tuesday" video! This week I'm giving you an idea for all those cards you have accumulated since becoming a stamper. Click the video to see what I'm doing with my extra cards:




And...because this video was super duper quick, I have a bonus card tutorial for you! I have been spending lots of time with the stamp sets from the big catalog since I feel I have been neglecting them lately! Here's what I came up with:



Don't you just love the antiqued look of this card? If you're a follower of my blog, you know that I really like antique-ing my cards. I thought this layout would make a gorgeous sympathy card, so that's what I did!


I just love those saying from the Here For You stamp set. Stampin' Up! has really "nailed it" with the sentiments I want to send to someone going through a tough time.




You can see how I made this card step-by-step in this video tutorial:



Need to add to your Stampin' Up! supplies? I would love to earn your business! I truly enjoy inspiring you with new projects and helping you to be creative! When you support my online store, it helps me to keep bringing you these amazing projects! Plus, I send a special thank you to my customers. Use this month's hostess code: 93X9GTP4 to receive a gift from me! Remember, if your order is over $150, skip the code and add some free stuff to your order with those fabulous Stampin' Rewards!



 
Product List - Click to Shop

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


If you have any questions, just send me an email! Thanks for stopping by!


Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer







Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!





Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!








No comments:

Post a Comment