Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Retiring Products List


It's here!!! Stampin' Up! has released the list of products that are retiring!...and there are discounts up to 50% off! My advice to you is to please place your order right away if you want/need any of the items on this list. Every year, items sell out, and I truly don't want you to find that your top wishlist item is gone!


Click on the direct links below to see all the retiring items in each category:





You can download or print the retiring list below:


Retiring List: Stamps, Bundles, & Everything Else listed by page number PDF

Retiring List: Updated by Stampin' Up! with items out of stock LIVE LIST


Here are some things you need to know:
  • No minimum purchase required!
  • Retiring items ARE ELIGIBLE for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders!
  • All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
  • All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last (this means when they're gone, they're gone!)
  • Due to high demand for stamp sets, Stampin' Up! will keep producing retired stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last (again, when they're gone, they're gone!)
  • If there is something you want, I recommend buying right away. Please do not wait until the last minute - I don't want my customers to be disappointed!
Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog today! If you have any questions about the retiring products, please ask away - I love to help! If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, then I would love to earn your business! You'll receive a special thank you gift from me, and you'll be invited to join in my customer VIP Page where I have games, prizes, and give you lots of inspiration!


Have a GREAT day!


Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!


Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!


Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!





No comments:

Post a Comment