Friday, April 21, 2017

The Wilderness Awaits

It's spring time in Wisconsin, which means I am getting outdoors more. Some of you may know this, but I am an avid hunter and fisherwoman. This nice spring weather always sets in my cabin fever, and I can't wait to get out on the lake fishing and watching the wildlife. This is exactly what I was dreaming about when I made this outdoorsy card!




How do you like that camo background? It was so easy to make! Just follow my step-by-step instructions:


Stampin’ Up! Supplies:


  • STAMPS – The Wilderness Awaits (c-139365, w-138962), Touches of Texture (c-143251, w-141934), Balloon Adventures (142823)
  • PAPER – Always Artichoke (105119), Very Vanilla (101650), Soft Suede (115318)
  • INK – Basic Black Archival (140931), Soft Suede (126978), Always Artichoke (126972)
  • OTHER – Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Bone Folder (102300), Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:  


  • Always Artichoke Base - 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”; scrap for scalloped circle cutout
  • Soft Suede – 5” x 3 ¾”, 1 ½” x 4 ¼”
  • Very Vanilla – 4 ¾” x 3 ½”; scrap for banner and stitched framelits cutout
Instructions:


  • Using the large texture stamp from the Touches of Texture set, in Always Artichoke ink, stamp off on scrap paper first, then stamp sporadically over the Very Vanilla card front. Repeat with Soft Suede. Fill in as needed with both colors without stamping off to get a darker color. This will create your “camouflage” card front.
  • Using the Big Shot Die cut machine, cut the stitched circle out of Very Vanilla, and a scalloped circle out of Always Artichoke.
  • Stamp the duck image in basic black onto the Very Vanilla stitched circle. Adhere the stitched circle to the scalloped circle using liquid glue.
  • Adhere the camouflage card front to the Soft Suede layer and adhere layers to the Always Artichoke card base.
  • Adhere the soft suede strip to the card front layers. Using dimensionals, adhere the scalloped and stitched circle layers to the card front.
  • Stamp the “for you” sentiment from The Wilderness Awaits stamp set onto a scrap of Very Vanilla. Cut edge into a banner and adhere to card front using dimensionals.
  • Repeat camouflage color process from step 1 to the Very Vanilla inside piece. Skip the full strength stamping and stamp off for all 4 texture images.
  • Stamp “adventures” sentiment in Always Artichoke over the camouflage created in the step above.
  • Adhere the Very Vanilla stamped layer to the inside of the card.
Here's a peek at the inside of the card:




This card is perfect for the avid outdoors person in your life! Make sure you snag The Wilderness Awaits stamp set because it's retiring! Get yours before it's gone - seriously! This set is a "must have" in my stash. The sentiment on the inside comes from the Balloon Adventures set which is also retiring, and that saying can be used for so many occasions!


If you would like to snag any of the products used to make this card, I would LOVE it if you would purchase from me. I truly appreciate your support, and that's how I can keep bringing you all these great projects. I want my customers to feel appreciated, so when you buy from me, you'll be invited to my private VIP page where I get to inspire you with exclusive content, games, and prizes! If you use my monthly hostess code 93X9GTP4, then you'll receive an additional special gift from me.




Product List - Click to shop:

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your weekend!


Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!



************************************************************
http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/04/winners-global-design-project-82.html

No comments:

Post a Comment