Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Aqua Wash Background

Do you remember my video on the amazing watercolor wash technique using a ziplock baggie? If you haven't seen it yet, you can view it HERE.


Well today, I am showcasing another card for you using that amazing technique! My friend Kelly made this card, and I just HAD to share it with you because this card is so pretty! I've even got a step by step tutorial for you so you can make it at home! Yay!




Wowsers! Don't you just love this card???? Ok...gather your supplies!




Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
  • STAMPS – Beautiful You (143637 clear, 143004 wood),
  • PAPER – Watercolor Paper (122959), Whisper White Thick (140272), Basic Black (121045)
  • INK – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
  • OTHER – 2016-2018 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (141393), Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (131259), Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers (131263), Aqua Painters (103954), White Perfect Accents (138416), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), sandwich sized Ziplock bag
Cutting & Scoring: 
  • Whisper White 8 ½” x 11” Thick Cardstock - 11” x 4 ¼” , score and fold at 5 ½
  • Basic Black Cardstock 5” x 3 ¾”
  • Watercolor Paper - 4 ⅞” x 3 ⅝"
Instructions:
  • Lay the ziplock bag over the Watercolor layer and color vertical lines with the Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Flirty Flamingo (again) Markers in a row.
  • This allows you to use the ziplock bag as a template to position your marker coloring.
  • Apply a generous amount of water with the Aqua Painter to the Watercolor Paper layer.
  • Place the ziplock bag on the wet Watercolor Paper and squish it around just a little bit to blend the colors.
  • Remove ziplock and allow paper to dry completely.
  • Stamp greeting and image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink where shown.
  • Add White Perfect Accents where desired.
  • Adhere stamped layer to Basic Black layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • Then adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.




I so love the baggie technique! What a simple way to add a gorgeous pop of color to your projects!


If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make this card, I would love it if you bought them from my store! Your support means so much to me, and it helps me to be able to keep bringing you all these fun projects!


Product List  - Click to Shop:





Also, don't forget about the Eastern Palace Bundle! If you buy the Eastern Palace bundle from me using my May hostess code KCGZKGBH, you will receive exclusive tutorials on 25 cards...yep, you read that right...25 cards (!!!)  as my gift to you to think you for your business! You'll be able to sit down and get to crafting right away with tons of ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!
Rose

Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!



************************************************************
http://countrycardsbyrose.blogspot.com/2017/04/global-design-project-082-sketch.html




No comments:

Post a Comment