Skip to main content

Eastern Beauty Thank You

Good morning and happy Monday! I am back from another weekend up north fishing with my husband. I had a great time! It's hard to fit in both of my loves - fishing and stamping, but I'm making it work!


I have a gorgeous card to show you today using the Eastern Palace bundle again. I can't get enough of this new product. I am in love with those medallions and everything you can do with them!





This card is very simple, yet elegant. Gather your supplies!


STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:


  • STAMPS – Eastern Beauty Bundle (145308)
  • PAPER – Whisper White Thick (140272), Lemon Lime Twist (144245), Whisper White (100730), Eastern Beauty DSP (from bundle)
  • INK – Dapper Denim (141394), Lemon Lime Twist (144086)
  • OTHER – Banner Triple Punch (138292), Big Shot (143263), Multipurpose Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300)
CUTTING & SCORING:


  • Whisper White Thick – 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”
  • Lemon Lime Twist – 5 3/8” X 4 1/8”; scrap
  • Whisper White – 4 3/8” x 3 1/8”; scrap
  • Eastern Beauty DSP – scraps ¾” wide
INSTRUCTIONS:


  • Stamp the medallion in Dapper Denim around the outside of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock piece.
  • Adhere stamped Lemon Lime layer to the Whisper White Thick card base.
  • Stamp the starburst in Lemon Lime Twist on the Whisper White card front layer in the bottom and top left corners as shown in the photo above.
  • Stamp the Thank You sentiment in Dapper Denim scattered among the Lemon Lime starbursts. Adhere the white layer to the card front.
  • Use the triple banner punch on DSP scraps to make banners & adhere to card front.
  • Die cut 2 medallion images from whisper white scraps and one from Lemon Lime scrap.
  • Adhere the Lemon Lime medallion to the front of 1 Whisper White medallion, making sure to offset the points.
  • Die cut the petals that match the medallion outline on the remaining Whisper White medallion. Gently curl the petals up with a bone folder so you can see the layer beneath & attach to the layered White & Lemon Lime medallions with a dimensional.
  • Adhere the layered medallion to the card front over the DSP banners with dimmensionals. Make sure you place dimmensionals to the outer edges of the medallion (not underneath the dimensional used for the top layer).
  • Stamp the inside of the card, if desired.



Remember, if you buy the Eastern Palace bundle from me using my May hostess code KCGZKGBH, you will receive exclusive tutorials on 25 cards...yep, you read that right...25 cards (!!!)  as my gift to you to think you for your business! You'll be able to sit down and get to crafting right away with tons of ideas!

Product List - Click to Shop:

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00





Thanks for stopping by!
Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!



************************************************************
http://countrycardsbyrose.blogspot.com/2017/04/global-design-project-082-sketch.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Design Project 082 | Sketch Challenge

Warning! You may experience adorable overload with my sneak peek of this stamp set from the new annual catalog! This stamp set is called "This Little Piggy", and it is so stinkin' cute! I won it from the prize patrol at OnStage local, and I couldn't wait to get stamping with it! I used it for this week's Global Design Project challenge.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge! You can click the sketch below to play along!

I had a lot of fun with this challenge, and it gave me inspiration to create with my NEW stamp set! Here's what I created inspired by the sketch:

Oh my! Isn't that pig adorable? I just love it! I practiced some of my watercoloring on this card, and I think it turned out great!

Naturally I used one of the new in-colors for my card base - Powder Pink! Isn't it just perfect for coloring in that super cute pig too? I love it! It is really complimented by Soft Sky in the background...don't you think?

I had a lot of fun with th…

Sneak Peek & 2-Step Stamp Watercolor Technique

TGIF, stampers! Are you inspired by the beautiful weather we've been having? I know I am! I love all the green leaves I've been seeing, and that is my inspiration for the card I'm showcasing today!




Doesn't this card just make you think relaxation? Can't you just feel the sunshine and cool breeze imaging yourself sitting in that chair under a shady maple tree with bright green spring-time leaves? And the elegance of that faux bow in the NEW Fresh Fig in-color. I love, love, love Fresh Fig paired with Pear Pizzaz. It's such a sharp color combination!


This card uses a fun and EASY watercolor technique with those 2-step stamped leaves in the background.




You get a sneak peak at this new product and can see how I made this card in my video tutorial. The stamp set will be available June 1st, so now you have an idea of what to use it with before you can even buy it! Click below to watch my video.






I hope that you enjoyed my sneak peek!


Thanks for stopping by!
Rose
Email: 

Get a Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek with my entry to Global Design Project 098 #GDP098

It's been awhile since I used banners in my cards! This week's Global Design Project challenge was the perfect reason for me to dust off my Banner Triple Punch and also play with some NEW designer series paper!


This week the Global Design Project challenge is a sketch challenge. You can check out the details by clicking on the GDP sketch below.


Check out all those banners! I knew when I saw them I wanted to use some of my gorgeous new Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. I just got some brand new stamps from the Holiday Catalog, so of course I wanted to use my new stuff right away and give you a sneak peek!

Isn't that paper so pretty? I used the Happy Halloween and Trick or Treat sentiments from the coordinating Spooky Cat stamp set. Your sentiments can be used to make a pretty background by repeated stamping across your layer. I used the "Trick or Treat" sentiment this way in Pumpkin Pie ink over the Pumpkin Pie layer. I also tried a new technique - see those sub…