Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Eastern Palace Friends Card

Did you order your Eastern Palace bundle yet??? I love new catalog time, and I love that Stampin' Up! has released the Eastern Palace bundle ahead of the new catalog. This bundle is amazing - beautiful DSP, gorgeous stamps with sentiments and shapes, and the dies really wow!


I think my favorite part of the Eastern Palace bundle is that the dies can take a sentiment on a standard circle to the next level. Check it out:




Want to make this card? Gather your supplies, and just follow these step-by-step instructions:




EASTERN PALACE BUNDLE PRODUCTS:
  • STAMPS – Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • DESIGNER SERIES PAPER – Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • CARDSTOCK -– Very Vanilla Thick, Fresh Fig
  • INK – Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide
  • OTHER –  Eastern Medallion Thinlets Dies, 2" Circle Punch 133782, Big Shot 143263, Stampin' Diimensionals 104430, Multipurpose Glue 110755
               
CUTTING & SCORING:
  • Very Vanilla Thick – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
  • Very Vanilla (regular, not thick) - scrap
  • Tranquil Tide – 5 ¼” x 4”
  • Fresh Fig – Scraps
  • DSP – 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” (Vanilla with Fig Medallions pattern), Scrap (Tranquil Tide Twist Pattern)
INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Adhere the largest piece of DSP onto the Fresh Fig layer, add the two banners where shown. Fresh Fig banner is 1” wide, Tranquil Tide DSP banner is ¾” wide. Adhere to Very Vanilla thick card base.
  • Die cut a Fresh Fig scrap with the largest medallion circle a trim at the points to pop out a Fresh Fig Medallion.
  • Stamp the circle in Fresh Fig on a scrap of Very Vanilla, Stamp sentiment in the center of the stamped circle in Tranquil Tide. Crop the image with the 2” circle punch.
  • Adhere the punched circle to the Fresh Fig medallion with dimensionals.
  • Adhere the Fresh Fig medallion to the card base with dimensionals over the top of the banners.






What a simple, but beautiful card that just uses Eastern Palace products (and a circle punch). I love it!Remember, if you buy the Eastern Palace bundle from me using my May hostess code KCGZKGBH, you will receive exclusive tutorials on 25 more cards (26 cards total) as my gift to you to think you for your business! You'll be able to sit down and get to crafting right away with tons of ideas!


You have two options when purchasing this bundle. Click below to shop and get more details:



Thanks for stopping by!
Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!



************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rose that is a great tute I have the set but it hasn't seen ink yet. I love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete