Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Fresh Fig Eastern Beauty

Happy Monday...errr, I mean WEDNESDAY! It feels like Monday to me, though. I just got back from vacation! I spent 5 amazing days "off the grid" fishing in Northwoods Wisconsin. I love the simplicity of time spent in the boat without paying any attention to my cell phone. I am relaxed and rejuvenated.


So - did you get your hands on the Eastern Palace bundle while I was gone? This bundle is a beauty - I can't get enough. Today I want to showcase this beautiful card my friend Connie made and am giving you step-by-step instructions to make it yourself.




Isn't this card stunning? I absolutely love, love, love that Fresh Fig pop of color against the crisp Whisper White. Fresh Fig is one of our new in-colors, and I can't get enough!


Ready to make this card? Gather your supplies!




STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:


  • STAMPS – Eastern Beauty Bundle (145308)
  • PAPER – Fresh Fig (144242), Very Vanilla Thick (144237), Gold Glimmer (133719)
  • INK – Fresh Fig (144082)
  • OTHER – ½” Circle Punch (119869), Big Shot (143263), Big Shot Die Brush (144262), SNAIL Adhesive 104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
CUTTING & SCORING:


  • Very Vanilla Thick – 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”
  • Very Vanilla – 3 ½” x 3 ½”, 2 ½” x 2 ½”
  • Fresh Fig – 3 ¾” x 3 ¾”
  • Gold Glimmer – ½” Circle
INSTRUCTIONS:


  • Adhere the Fresh Fig cardstock towards the top of the Vanilla card base.
  • Die cut the medallion image from the center of the 3 ½” x 3 ½” Vanilla cardstock.  Make sure you have a point facing the top.
  • Stamp the (3) burst image in each corner and “life is beautiful” around the circle.
  • Place (5) Dimensionals on the focal image and adhere onto the Fig cardstock.
  • Die cut the (2) dies for the star image at the same time from the 2 ½” x 2 ½” Vanilla.  Adhere the Gold Glimmer circle in the center.  Place a Dimensional on the back and adhere to the center of the medallion.
  • Stamp (3) diamonds on the bottom right corner.
  • Stamp the inside of the card, if desired
How easy was that?!? I just love stunning and simple card!




Remember, if you buy the Eastern Palace bundle from me using my May hostess code KCGZKGBH, you will receive exclusive tutorials on 25 cards...yep, you read that right...25 cards (!!!)  as my gift to you to think you for your business! You'll be able to sit down and get to crafting right away with tons of ideas!


Product List - Click to shop

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


Thanks for stopping by!
Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!



************************************************************
http://countrycardsbyrose.blogspot.com/2017/04/global-design-project-082-sketch.html

1 comment: