Friday, May 12, 2017

Sneak Peek & 2-Step Stamp Watercolor Technique

TGIF, stampers! Are you inspired by the beautiful weather we've been having? I know I am! I love all the green leaves I've been seeing, and that is my inspiration for the card I'm showcasing today!




Doesn't this card just make you think relaxation? Can't you just feel the sunshine and cool breeze imaging yourself sitting in that chair under a shady maple tree with bright green spring-time leaves? And the elegance of that faux bow in the NEW Fresh Fig in-color. I love, love, love Fresh Fig paired with Pear Pizzaz. It's such a sharp color combination!


This card uses a fun and EASY watercolor technique with those 2-step stamped leaves in the background.




You get a sneak peak at this new product and can see how I made this card in my video tutorial. The stamp set will be available June 1st, so now you have an idea of what to use it with before you can even buy it! Click below to watch my video.






I hope that you enjoyed my sneak peek!


Thanks for stopping by!
Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose


Ask me....
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer



Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!


Join The Fun!


**************************************************

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and gain access to my private Facebook group!
I'll show you lots of alternative uses for all your Paper Pumpkin Goodies!



************************************************************
http://countrycardsbyrose.blogspot.com/2017/04/global-design-project-082-sketch.html



2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The color combo is not one I would have thought of but it looks super together. The video was easy to follow and I loved all the tips. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Fran! I'm glad to hear you like the card andcpuld follow along with the video!

      Delete