Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Bright Eastern Beauty

Woo hoo! My box of goodies from the new catalog arrived last night! I haven't had a chance to go through everything, but tonight's the big night. I'm so excited to get playing with my new stuff! I LOVE new catalog time!!! I can't wait to show you what I come up with!


In the meantime, I've got a tutorial for you for a gorgeous card using the Eastern Beauty bundle!


My friend Barb made this card, and I love the bright colors, so I just had to share with you! Don't you just love how she stamped that peek-through medallion?





Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
  • STAMPS – Eastern Beauty (143675 photopolymer), Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748 wood, 127802 clear)
  • PAPER – Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock (144237), Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Dapper Denim Cardstock (141414), Pool Party Cardstock (122924), Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper (144147)
  • INK – Pool Party Ink Pad (126982), Lemon Lime Twist Ink Pad (144086), Dapper Denim Ink Pad (141394)
  • OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Big Shot Platform (142802), Precision Base Plate (139684), Eastern Medallions Thinlits (143725), Classic Label Punch (141491), 1/8" Gold Ribbon (134583), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Cutting & Scoring: 
  • Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock - 41/4” x 11 score at 5½”
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock- 3½” x 43/4", scrap
  • Dapper Denim Cardstock- 33/4" x 5"
  • Pool Party Cardstock - 1" x 1"
  • Eastern Palace Specialty DSP - 11/4” x 3½” (Lemon Lime Twist star pattern)
  • 1/8" Gold Ribbon - 6"
Instructions:
  • Crop the large circle shaped medallion from the top center of the Very Vanilla layer.
  • Stamp images where shown, border image in Pool Party, small partial flower in Lemon Lime Twist and the small square with dot and small heart shape in Dapper Denim.
  • Add the strip of Lemon Lime Twist DSP to the bottom and add the small square of Pool Party to the back in the center of the medallion.
  • Wrap the ribbon around the seam of the DSP and secure to the back with SNAIL. 
  • Add this layer to the Dapper Denim layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Stamp greeting on the scrap of Very Vanilla in Pool Party ink and crop with the Classic Label Punch, snip off right edge and add to card where shown.
  • Add this completed layer to the card base.



If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to earn your business. Every customer that orders from me is invited to my private VIP page where I get to inspire you with exclusive projects not available on my blog or public page. Remember to use my June hostess code YGUNPY7U for a prize! Thank you so much for shopping with me...I so appreciate your business!

Product List - Click to Shop:


Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


Thanks for stopping by!
Rose

Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

Want a little?...place an order

Want a lot?....host a party
Want EVERYTHING?....sign up to be a Discount Shopper!






Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!



**************************************************
Earn Extra Host Rewards in June!




Contact me to book your in-home or online party!


**************************************************


Join The Fun!



**************************************************

************************************************************
http://countrycardsbyrose.blogspot.com/2017/04/global-design-project-082-sketch.html







No comments:

Post a Comment