Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Masking


Do you ever have "one of those days" when nothing technological seems to be going your way??? That is my day today!


BUT! that is not going to stop me from posting this video I made showing you a beautiful card using the masking technique and Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set. I am so sorry that the video portion is small - I have spent A LOT of time trying to figure out how to get it bigger, and I just can't! You can still see the video anyway...and I hope you can follow along to make this beautiful card. Enjoy!




If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to earn your business. Every customer that orders from me is invited to my private VIP page where I get to inspire you with exclusive projects not available on my blog or public page. Remember to use my June hostess code YGUNPY7U for a prize! Thank you so much for shopping with me...I so appreciate your business!




Product List - Click to Shop:



Thanks for stopping by!
Rose
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose

Want a little?...place an order

Want a lot?....host a party
Want EVERYTHING?....sign up to be a Discount Shopper!







Click HERE for my local events!

Watch my YouTube Channel here!

Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!

Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!

Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!



**************************************************
Earn Extra Host Rewards in June!




Contact me to book your in-home or online party!


**************************************************


Join The Fun!



**************************************************

************************************************************
http://countrycardsbyrose.blogspot.com/2017/04/global-design-project-082-sketch.html






No comments:

Post a Comment